sábado, 23 de agosto de 2014

My Subjects

Today, I'm going to write about activities in university period. I'm studying psychology and this is my second years in the career because I only have six required subjects. The one I like most is "Psicología del desarrollo" because the class are very interesting and I like know about the way of development in the people.

Besides of the required subjects what I’m taking this semester I only taking English as another subject. During my free time I play in basketball’s court near of my home, I really want a basketball’s team in the university with which I can practice in the week.

I expect in this academic period learn more about psychology and his different currents of thoughts.

1 comentario:

  1. I like "Psicologia del desarrollo" too! I'm taking this course too, maybe we are classmates jaja

    ResponderEliminar