jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hello everybody! today I'm going to write about my favorite piece of technology. I like the technology a lot because I think the technology is a very useful tool for the daily life of the people.

My favorite piece of technology is my notebook or personal computer, because it is a present from my father when I entered to the University, I really appreciate that. I use it for a lot of things, principally for university works like searching information for the subjects or study with the Power Points that are up loaded on U-cursos (the website of the University). Also I use it to play videogames with my friends but that is unusual in the week. I normally turn on the notebook in the night when I arrive from the University or from any other place.


I think that if I don’t have my notebook, searching information for the university works would be very difficult and slow.

2 comentarios: