jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2014

My Favorite Movie

I really like the movies of mystery and drama, also I like the science fiction movies like matrix, star wars or others like that, but my favorite movie is “I am legend” a film of the year 2007. In this movie acts Will Smith like a virologist and Alice Braga plays a survivor that travels with her son.

The movie is about Robert Neville (Will Smith) a virologist who searches for the cure of a virus created by the man and infected the whole world, so Robert thinks that he can be the last man in the world. Robert lives in New York with his dog Sam and survives searching food in the city or hunting wild animals. Originally the virus that he tries to cure was created by a doctor as medical treatment for cancer but the virus mutated and transformed the people in monsters.


The more shocking scene for me is when Robert is attacked by infected people and his dog appears Samantha rescued him, fighting against the infected ones but she got very wounded and finally she died. That scene gives me a lot of shame, but I wouldn’t change anything in the movie, I really like it.

2 comentarios:

  1. I see this movie, and is very interesting mainly for his manner of survive

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also see this movie, I cry when the dog died u.u

    ResponderEliminar