jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

My best vacation place

Hello, today I talk about my favorite vacation place J. That was Pucon, a city of Chile at the Region of Araucania. I go there in summer of 2012 with my family, my three brothers and my parents; we rent a house in Pucon for the time that we are there.

Pucon It´s a beautiful and small city in the middle of lakes, forests and a volcano, the Villarrica Volcano, that we climb a little and we can play with the snow that is there, snow in the summer!!  Other place that we visited are lakes and rivers near of we are rent the house, the rivers there are very cold because their come from the ice of the mountain so we can’t swimming there. By the opposite side, the lakes are too warm, the water there is perfect for swim. We go to the Caburga’s lake and there is a beautiful place too. My vacation there was very relaxing and I can to enjoy many beautiful landscapes of the south of Chile.

3 comentarios:

  1. I went at Pucon, too. And I think what Pucon is a city fantastic, it´s a very entertaining. But I love Caburga´s lake because it´s beautiful and very peaceful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Can’t believe you have put it so well that even a newbie like me can understand it. Many many thanks.

    Costa Maresme holiday rental

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Well, that’s a good way to put it, nice insights, works great in clientele explanation and information resource option.

    Location villa à Barcelone

    ResponderEliminar