jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

A photograph


Hello, I’m going to talk about a photograph very funny for me. I took this photo at 13th August of 2013. I was in the home of my girlfriend and I see her cats sleeping together in the sofa, then I decided to take a photo of them. When I take my cellphone for the photo, my girlfriend was standing behind me, calls her cats for them names: “Sony! Chico!” and then they both look at us in the same time! That’s was very funny for me and my girlfriend and I take the photo with they two looking us.
Her cats are twin brothers with blue eyes but with different color of fur, they always are together and do the same things together too, it’s a fun time when I arrive to the home of my girlfriend and the Sony and Chico are meow together to her for have a some of food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario