jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

A day to remember

Hello, this time I’m going to write about something very special for me. Maybe I don't have many important days to remember, especially because I don't have a good memory hahaha. But I have a day that I’ll never forget, that is March 27th in 2012 when I asked to a beautiful girl if she wanted to be my girlfriend, that day she said “yes” to me, that day and that made me very happy.


From that day we have shared a lot of moments together, some bad and some good, I think just like many other couples, but we always finish together and happy to be one besides the other. Each march 27th we celebrate one more year of our relationship so we spend all day together, walking for different places and buying gifts for the other. Even for me the number 27 is my lucky number because my girlfriend and I have our birthdays in December, Her birthday is on December 2nd and my birthday is on December 7th, so we never forget none of these dates. I really love her and I can’t imagine my life without her.

2 comentarios: