jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

English lenguaje challenge

Hello classmates, today I´m writing my last post in this blog for the English subject, and I going to write about the English subject and my personal opinion about this. This semester I’m in pre-intermediate level on English, this was very good for me, now I can understand very much ways to write and speak in English because before of this subject I only know a lot of vocabulary. I only know words that in many moments I don’t know how to place together, with the blogs in each class I can practice this and I can learn many grammatical rules.
I still need to speak more English but I think that I need more self-confidence to do that, with more time I can speak fluently the language and sooner or later I speak English fluently, that is something that I want.
Outside of English class I using English very frequently because in many works for the university I need to read in English like academic articles or text without translation in Spanish, sometime I do my own translation or in other case I read the text in English. Besides the English is a language most used on internet so when I connect to the internet in many moments I need to know English for browse some things. I too use English for play videogames that no have translation and I think that I learn a lot of vocabulary in them because when I see a word that I don’t recognize I going for the dictionary and I search for the word.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario