jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

Post 10: English Challenge

This is the last post of the year in this English blog. It was really a great experience for practice English every week. The class are interactive than others subject, with a lot of easy activities to do, some more easy than others, but in general was a nice experience. The use of Blogger.com give us a place where we can practice English and meet our classmates comment their blogs. Also I learn how to utilize the page of blog and from now probably I used for other thing more personal, like write opinion or things interesting for me.

I consider my English's level high because I can understand it very well, but still be a little difficult speak and hear in English, however I improve this weakness little by little. This year I can hear and understand English in movies or songs better than before, I really notice a change in that aspect. 

Is good for me understand well the English because is present in my daily life, On internet for example I always read comment about thing that I like in English or some instruction for install computer's programs. I need to know English for do thing like that, or for university works where we have to search bibliography in English for include in the theoretical part of the work. But I use English for fun too, because I play video games in English language, that's were very funny but if you know English you can enjoy more that if you don't know English. And other thing is when I see series or movies in English and the subtitle that they have is not the appropriate with that they speak.

3 comentarios:

  1. I consider that English is important and necessary in ours career
    Good Luck

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The best form to learn English is in movies and video games hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to play video games to practice my English like youuu jajaja
    What game do you play??

    ResponderEliminar