jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

Post 9: 2015 reflections Have you had a good year?

This year... oh this year.. many things happened for me this year that I don't know where to start. First of all my summer vacation this year was really good, I went to La Serena with my friends and family in February and we did many different things, like swimming in the beach, climbing some hills in Valle del Elqui and visiting many touristic places.

On the other hand, after that I had problem with my girlfriend and we broke our relationship, that was very painful for me and was very hard to accept the reality. She has a new boyfriend too soon for me but now I'm fine and the life continues, I have many friends to support me in this situation.

Academically I have a good year, because I pass all subjects in the first semester. I'm in the third year of my career so I have to choose the electives in the second semester. That was very good for me, I chose my schedule and the subject that I liked or called my attention. I have one that I really like, it is vocational psychology, this subject is about the problem when a person has to take a personal decision about his life.

For the same electives of this semester I talk with classmates that I didn't have the opportunity to speak before, so I met many people in the different classes. In spite of everything I have a year with good and bad things, but the good things give us happiness and the bad things give us lesson in this life.

1 comentario: