jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Post 8: Summer Plans


Hello, today is November 12th, at every moment we are closer of the summer vacation! January and February are the perfect months to do some vacation traveling, this summer I really like to travel to Pucon. Pucon is a touristic town near Temuco in the region of Araucania, it's a really beautiful place of my country, in spite of traveling there previously I don't get bored about that place. Near Pucon there are many beautiful places and natural landscapes to visit. Like the eye of Caburga, there is a little waterfall of the river that connects with the Caburga's lake, that place is surrounded by a little forest and I visit them with my family, we take many photos together. The Caburga's lake is a perfect place to swim and do things like we are in a beach, the water is fresh and crystalline a very nice place.


Another place near Pucon is the Villarrica's volcano, that is a really amazing thing to contemplate, and climb there it's really fun so we have to be careful because in the middle of the route we can find some snow, so that it's very fun for me.

Near Pucon there are many other places to visit, but that I consider the most important. I like to travel there with my family and with my friends if they can, because I think that it was very funny for all of us.

6 comentarios:

  1. Pucon and Villarrica are two beautiful places! Above all in winter, the magic of the south hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I visit Pucon, is a beautiful place, but I prefer Villarrica ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Pucon! Is a beautiful city!! If you enjoy to the river I recommend you do rafting in the Trancura River!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Fantastic experience of learning after reading your blog. I would like to share an important information that experience. Thank you

    Villa with pool Costa Dorada

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good site. I constantly look at this website and I am impressed! Very useful information.

    Location vacances à Barcelone

    ResponderEliminar

  6. It’s very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this post at this website.


    Villa in Cuba

    ResponderEliminar