jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Post 7: My Best Friend

Hello, today I write about something very close. In personal I don't have many friends because I consider myself like a reserved person, but I have a little group of close friends. 

In that group I have one that I can call my best friend, her name is Cintia and she always help me with any thing that I need, obviously I do the same for her. We were classmate since third grade of the basic education, but both of us were too much shy to speak directly with the other hahaha. So we don't speak much in basic education, but in second year of high school education we start to speak to the other and after that we become inseparable. Since that we always speak about many different things like TV series, books, films or other types of theme like personal problem or thing that we do in the University.

I have many memories whit her, but the one I have most present was our graduation. Like I said we meet since third grade of basic education even though we didn't speak so much in that year, we grow together and we shared many memories with our classmate. And since we speak, we become more closer, so the graduation we were scared because we think that we can't see each other after the graduation. The graduation was a really emotive moment for us, but after that instead of separated us we become more closer, and that is why I can say she is my best friend.

4 comentarios:

  1. You met her long time ago! I think It's a wonderful story,

    Constanza.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You met her long time ago! I think It's a wonderful story,

    Constanza.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a lovely friendship! I have a friend who met in the primary too! We are still be friend!

    Take care.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it is best to have friends from school !! for me are the best

    ResponderEliminar