jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Post 3: A day to remember

For now I'm a student of psychology and I don’t have many days to remember. Maybe one of the most important days for me was the day of my graduation. That was in 2012 with all my friends of the school, I remember many people (students and parents) crying for the emotion of the moment and other parents with a big smile on their faces proud of their children. My family was calm and my mother didn’t stop taking photos, she took many photos of all what happened, I specially remember the photos with my best friends, that was the best memory of that day, I have a photo where all my friends are with me, and with that photography I remember all the moments that we lives together in the school. Today we haven’t seen each other every day but we are still friends, although with some of them I haven’t talked since the school, that it’s a little sad for me. After the ceremony of graduation we shared little gift with the others, that was very beautiful detail for all of us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario