jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Post 2: The best concert i've ever seen

Well, I don't know what say. I didn’t go to much concerts, the only one that count like a concert is the presentation of Flow in Chile. I was there with my best friend and we fun a lot together.  We go this year in an event of anime and video games where they come, the concert of Flow was the closure event and all the people want it.

Flow is a Japanese group, they have many song from anime like Dragon ball, Naruto and many others. See they live were awesome, their song make me remember the anime that I saw when I was a kid, and my best friend have the same sensation. Everything was fascinating, the lights, the music, and the people singing including Japanese songs. The group is Japanese like I said previously but they treat to talk us in Spanish and that was very funny for they accent to say: “Hola Chile”. I really like anime and manga, the anime song are really good for me, and my best friend like the same thing that me, we enjoy much the concert.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario