jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Post 4: Election Day

I consider voting like a important duty of the citizen. I'm really arrepetant for no voting the election past, because I don't give the importance that merit. In the personal way I don't have many interest in political thing but voting is a right of all citizen, if us don't make the difference nobody want to do.

I think that the electoral campaings are all the same, for two reasons. One of them is I don't believe what political people say, they always exhagerate about the thing what they promise to the people, and is not much that they really achieve. The other reason is the binominal sistem introduce in Chile as many years ago, with that sistem I feel like all the election in my country was fixed, and only win a candidate in favour of right or left. Leaving without a place for the independent candidates.

For me a good candidate have to have leadership, a good relationship with the people, charisma and respect for the opinion of other people. Also they must have good ideas and projects for the country what they want to govern. For another way I never want to becoming a politician.

1 comentario: