jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

Post 5: My Future Job

Maybe I think a lot of times what my job would be. Always I imagine working with a lot of  very nice people like a teammate for solve any problem. I like to work in an office or in a school depend of my specialization on an area of psychology. 
I'm studying psychology in this moment and I really like to work in that, maybe be a vocational counselor in a school or as organizational psychologist in a company. I want to help people, in the school I hope bring to student support tools for assist them in his study or help with personal problem that they have. In the company maybe I can help with work's environment, for have a nice place where the people work together. I want to have my office where the people find me when they need it and I can help there. I really like to travel but I don't want to travel for works because I don't think that like a vacation, is very different travel for works that travel for relax.
Well I believe I have time for works in things like that, for now I have to concentrate in my study for be a great professional with the necessary knowledge for my future job.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think is great that you want work in a future in some related with your career. I don`t can say the same hahaha. Best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My also I would like to work maybe in a school and I coincide with you that is important can help a people

    ResponderEliminar