jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

Post 6: How Green are you?

Hello everyone, the post of today is really difficult for me because I aren't so much "green" hahaha. I don't know about recycle, so I don´t have recycling habits. But in my school I learn how to take care of the plant. I remember one time when my teacher show us how to plant a seed, I go to my house that day and plant a seed of watermelon with the help of my mother and they come up from the land. Although I only have little watermelons in my garden. 
On the other hand for prevent air pollution I don't use cars so much, I prefer ride a bike when I go out of my house to visit somebody, for two reason principally: one of them is the air pollution and the traffic, in my city are a lot of cars and always have traffic jam in the streets. The second reason is for exercise myself, because ride a bike is a funny way to keep fit, you exercise your body meanwhile you travel for many places. I think more people have to use bike for travel in the city, that decrease the air pollution in our city, but it's something complicated because the majority of the people don't like to do exercises.

5 comentarios:

  1. Oh, you are very lucky to being able to go wherever you want by bike

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that bike is a good transport and is friendly with environment. Also it is cheap jajaja :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. is easier protect the nature, save water or electricity are good idea :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hahahaha I`m not so much green neither. Good post ;) Bye

    ResponderEliminar